system allows a user to send messages to anyone else online, and read messages sent by other players. To send someone a message, type
. You may specify more than one player to send mail to by separating their names with a space, but standard prices apply for each additional message to be sent. Typing
without any arguments will display the list of messages you currently have in your mailbox. To view a message, type
. To delete a message, type
. Deleted messages disappear from your mailbox when you leave the game. A full list of
commands is shown below.
- Lists your current mail messages.
- Checks if new mail has arrived.
- Completely clears out your mailbox.
- Erases a particular message number.
- Marks a message for deletion.
- Saves a message from deletion.
- Protects a message from being erased with +mail clear.
- Returns message status to normal.
+mail [read] <msg#>
- Reads a particular message.
+mail [send] <player>=<text>
- Sends a message to a player.
+mail reply <msg#>=<text>
- Replies to a particular message.
+mail forward <msg#>=<player>[,<text>]
- Forwards a message to another player.
- Purges mailbox, zapping all messages marked deleted.
- Prints out the current TinyMARE
Mail System version.
+mail scan <player>[=<msg#>]
- Views mailfile of another player.
+mail remove <player>=<msg#>
- Removes a message from player's mailfile.
- Erases the entire mailfile.
From the winds.org Helptext - Courtesy Gandalf
- 06 Feb 2005